What is the doseBadge?
The doseBadge is the original wireless personal noise dosemeter and is the ideal instrument for personal noise exposure measurements.The doseBadge Noise Dosemeter will measure, store and calculate the parameters essential for compliance Occupational & Industrial Hygiene Noise Regulations. Measurements can be downloaded to the supplied software for analysis & reporting.Data logging and Time History are provided as standard along with Dual Channel measurement allowing you to measure two sets of data at the same time.With a rugged, durable metal case, no cables, controls or external microphone, the doseBadge is simple, reliable and easy to use.
Features of the doseBadge
- Very simple operation
- Compact, rugged design (weighs only 51g or 1.8oz)
- Time history data stored as standard
- Robust metal case prevents damage & servicing costs
- No external controls, cables or displays reduces damage, tampering or misuse
- Analysis & Reporting software with licence-free installation & free lifetime updates
- 90 minute (typical) charge time with 30 hours (typical) battery life
- Intrinsically safe version available with ATEX, IECEx & FM Certification for hazardous atmospheres
Intrinsic Safety Certification (IS) for the doseBadge
An Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge, the CR:110AIS, is available. The CR:110AIS can be used in hazardous zones, for example in underground mines, petrochemical plants and other areas that require safe measurement equipment.Explosive atmospheres can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapours or by combustible dusts and the CR:110AIS doseBadge is ideal for use in these types of environments.
- ATEX, EEx, IECEx & SIMTARS Intrinsic Safety (CR:110AIS version)
- MSHA Intrinsic Safety (CR:112AIS version)
- All of the same benefits and features as the standard version
- Ideal for use in Petrochemical, Mining and Confined Spaces
- High level of protection with a rugged, robust design
doseBadge Measurement Kits
The doseBadge measurement kits are available with various quantities of doseBadges as well as all of the items needed for occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements.The measurement kits can be expanded with additional doseBadges and charger units as required. These can be either standard CR:110A doseBadges or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS. Optional items can be added to enhance the operation and use of the doseBadge Measurement Kit.
- Standard Measurement Kits with between 1 and 10 doseBadges
- Kits can be expanded by adding additional doseBadges
- Robust Aluminium Case to hold up to 10 doseBadges and accessories
- Available with the standard CR:110A or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS doseBadges
- Optional accessories available
- Licence free software provided as standard
Please contact us for more product information.